Monday, August 11, 2014

Le-Vel Thrive Shake Day Two.....

Today I had the 2nd half of the Le-Vel Thrive Shake from yesterday.

Since I let it freeze in my freezer, it was actually like ice cream today, and with the way this heat has been in Oklahoma it made for a nice change.

Here is the pictures out of the freezer:



Here are the pictures for weigh in tracking purposes:
234.6 front

234.6 side

 Here is a bit on my contributor for this blogging. She is one of the sweetest gals I know, and I am proud to call her a friend.

She promotes The Thrive Experience by Le-Vel. I wanted Ashley to share a bit, so here it is in her own words:

I have been a consultant  with Le-Vel since February 2014. I wanted  to try the Thrive Experience for a little over a month when I finally decided to get in touch with someone who promoted Thrive. The first day I began my Thrive Experience, I had so much energy! I felt lighter, happier, and could not believe how quickly the product worked. I thought it would take a few days to notice a change.

However, I began feeling the effects of it in less than an hour. I had barely slept the night before and was amazed at the amount of focus and energy I had. I decided then that I had found an amazing company with an amazing line of products. I began promoting, sharing my story and the testimonies of others who had the same experience I did! The back pain I had, the muscle soreness and joint soreness I had, soon became unnoticeable.I was able to get more things done each day with more mental focus and clarity, more energy and less pain than I ever had. The Thrive Experience still works amazingly well for me today and I sleep better!

After a few months, I still do not want to go a day without my Thrive! I want to share the world how the Thrive Experience has worked for me. If I can help just one person feel better like I did, then my job will be worth all the hours and work I put into Le-Vel and sharing our products. My favorite product is really the entire line. I love the shake mix and feel so much better after drinking it everyday.

However, I have found that I am my absolute best when I use our 3 step system- the supplements, followed by the shake 20 minutes later and after I apply the patch, I am performing at my best throughout the day! So simple! Each product is designed to provide the nutrients, probiotics, amino acids that our bodies need to perform optimally and they synergistically work together to help your body perform at its peak! We have a new product about to released called Activate that will take workouts to a whole new level! We are also about to be featured in the November issue of Success From Home Magazine! I am so proud to be a part of Le-Vel! My link is https://AshleyM32.Le-Vel.com/Experience  

Stay tuned to see what happens tomorrow. Till then....

1 comment:

  1. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. Le-vel Thrive experience reviews

    ReplyDelete