Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Branch Chain Amino Acids Review, Days 1-3

Disclosure, I received this as part of an advertorial.

From what I have tested over the first 3 days of the Branch Chain Amino Acids, I can say as of now, this is one of the most useless products on the market.

If you are taking any kind of weight loss supplement, to aid  weight loss efforts, stay away from this product as it will counteract the weight loss supplements efforts in spades. (I had some weight gain with this product, which is not the way I want to be headed at this point in time in my life.)

As a dietary supplement it is not bad, it might be beneficial in the long run.

I know you will say 3 days is not enough time, but from what I saw in those 3 days, was not good on my body.

I plan to give this product a second chance for a longer period of time, but to meet the set deadline I am up against right now, 3 days was all I was able to get in, with my schedule being so full right now.

I will provide a fuller review on Amazon, after I have completed the full two week testing of the product, but as of now, honestly do not waste your time on this product.

Here are some pictures of the Product that I have been testing:





Sorry about the shot on the cookie sheet, but it was dark enough to see the capsules.

Stay tuned  for an update to this blog entry, in the  very near feature.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment