Friday, August 8, 2014

#Melting Into You... a book review

Disclosure: I received this as part of an advertorial.

I just finished reading Melting Into You by Tracey Alvarez.

Boy Howdy! I have to say, if you live in a cold climate, it will heat you up quite a bit.

If you are in a heated up climate this summer, this book will even you out to a comfortable temperature.

This was a very sweet story of two single parents that manage to find one another. Their daughters become friends, and in their own way, give their parents a lesson they will never forget.

You really need to purchase this book to read the lesson in friendship, and love/caring that the daughters give their parents.

To get the whole story from end to end, you will definitely have to purchase this 2nd book in the Due South Series.

You will truly enjoy this book, and if you have never read one like this, then this book makes a great introduction .

Tracey is a very sweet gal, and I am glad I got to review this tale of romance, intrigue, etc.... I look forward to seeing what she comes out with next, it should be great. 

Congratulations on a great book Tracey!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great review, Nannette - I'm so glad you enjoyed Melting Into You! :-)
    Tracey A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what is next Tracey. It was my pleasure to do the review.

    ReplyDelete